The transfer ended this week! This was my last week with Elder Maxwell. He will be moving to Bogor and he is serving with one of his good friends from high school! I have loved serving with Elder Maxwell he has been a great example to me. I have learned a lot from him and had a great time with him in Jakarta. We have seen so many miracles. Being led to those that God has prepared to hear the truthfulness of this gospel has been so cool. I'm so thankful for the experiences that I've had. I am happy to be staying in Jakarta and I will now be serving with Elder Lyon. He is from Utah as well and went to Alta High School and wrestled there! He has been out for almost 1 year now. I look forward to serving with him. So pumped!!
For Thanksgiving this week, we ate at Senopati with many other missionaries. Missionaries from Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Bekasi, and Tanggerang came to celebrate. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you and for everything that I have been given. I am also extremely grateful for this gospel and the joy that it has brought to my life. I am thankful that I have this knowledge and the opportunity to share this with the people of Indonesia. The Book of Mormon is true. It has brought me so much peace. I have felt God's love for me and I know that he loves all of you.
We also taught Malam keluarga again. We had a discussion about receiving answers and prayer. It was great. We had many opportunities to meet with a lot of new people this week. We taught Slipa again and she still has a strong desire to follow our Savior's example by being baptized.
We also went and had dinner with a family this week at an amazing buffet. It was their anniversary and they invited us to come! We shared a spiritual thought with the family. It was probably one of the best buffets I have ever had. It was at a hotel called Shangri-la hotel. Enak banget :)
Thank you all for the support and prayers! Love ya.
Suka ayat ini:
Matthew 11: 28-29
28 ¶ Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavily laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Kasih,
Elder Östhed
1 Cool Tree
2 True Religion
3 di Monas
4 chickens
5 after epic buffet
No comments:
Post a Comment