Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Friday, August 2, 2019

Week 1

Halo Everyone!

I can't believe I am finally in the mtc! Getting here on Wednesday was exciting but also overwhelming. We went to a lot of devotionals and workshops. We also received about 8 pounds of language material haha! Following the schedule these last 2 days has made time fly. 

Yesterday, We met with our branch president and learned about the attributes of Christ. We learned that we should always strive to be exactly obedient so that we will be able to teach by the Holy Spirit and be the best missionary that we can possibly be. After the meeting with our branch president he assigned my companion, Elder Ritchie, as the district leader. My companion is from Heber, Utah and he seems to be loving his time here. He is a great example of how we should act as a representative of Christ.  It will be an amazing opportunity for him to serve and love the people in our district. Our district consists of 4 elders and 4 sisters. They are all awesome! 

I know that as we are obedient and do our best Heavenly Father will help us. Praying for continuous help as helped me a lot. I can't wait to learn more about the gospel and the Indonesian language. Thank you for all your support.

I love you all!

Elder Osthed

No comments:

Post a Comment