Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Friday, August 16, 2019

Week 3

Halo anda semua!

I will be leaving the MTC on September 9! It's crazy to think that we only have 3 more weeks left at the MTC. This week has gone by really fast! I ran into Elder Nelson and Elder Lewis! It was awesome seeing them again. The language is coming along well. We have been teaching several lessons in 100 % Bahasa Indonesia and we are teaching 2 more lessons today! I know that without the Lord's help we wouldn't be able to do it. 

With all the things that have happened this week, I have learned that I need to rely on the Lord always. I have been sick this week and have had a lot of ups and downs.  I know that he knows how we are all feeling and knows each and every one of us personally. I love all of you and hope everything is going well!

Kasih,

Elder Osthed

No comments:

Post a Comment