Halo anda semua!
My time at the MTC has been awesome so far! I have learned a lot about the language and how I can be a better missionary. I have learned the importance of exact obedience and the blessings that come from it. I have realized that as missionaries it is important for us to be obedient and do what Heavenly Father wants us to do.
When I first got here, I was hardly getting any sleep. It was hard for me to stay focused because I was so tired. Sometimes I was discouraged because I felt like I couldn't retain the things that I was learning. I felt like I wasn't improving as much as I wanted too.
Focusing on our purpose as missionaries have given me a lot of motivation throughout the day. Inviting others to come unto Christ and helping them receive the blessings that can come from this gospel will not only bring the people that we come in contact with joy but us joy as well. I learned that it is important to teach according to the needs of the people and to teach by the Spirit. In one of the workshops yesterday, I learned that "Finding by the spirit is as important as teaching by the spirit." I pray that I will be able to find those that The Lord has prepared to receive the gospel. I can't wait to get there!
I have tried to look outward more rather than inward. This has made my experience at the MTC a lot better. When we do our best to follow Christ's example we will have great joy in our lives.
Kasih,
Elder Osthed
No comments:
Post a Comment